Providing year round outdoor fun!
- Free Kayak rentals daily from July 5th - August 19th.
- Daily activities & classes from July 5th - August 19th 2023. Click the "programs" tab for more information.
- Free Fun Runs held every Wednesday in July & August
- Children's Activities at Arsenal Green Park every Friday Night in July 2023.
- End of Season Bash and Fireworks on August 19th 2023!
- The new sledding hill is now open! (State Street)
- Snowshoes & Kicksleds available for free use (check Facebook schedule)
- Groomed snowshoe trail - Check the All Trails App!
- Lighted Trail (December through March)
- Celebrate Trails Day & Family Friendly Rave (May 13, 2023)
- End of Season BASH! (August 19, 2023)
- Winter Family Fun Day (3rd Saturday in February)
- Pool! (Summer 2023)
- Paved scenic trails & Hiking Trails
- Plenty of Daytime Parking
- Public Restrooms
- Gazebo & Pavilions
- Picnic Tables
- Tennis Courts
- Pickleball Courts
- Basketball Courts
- Baseball and Softball Diamonds
- Sand Volleyball Court
- Sports Equipment, Kayaks, Bikes (free use)
- Daily Activities (July & August)
Rotary Lake at the center of the park is the focal point for birders. During the fall it is the epicenter of the local goose spectacle as thousands of Snow and Canada Geese descend upon it each day.
These honking throngs often contain less common species – such as Cackling, Greater White-fronted, and Ross’s Geese in their midst and birders should bring a scope to help them sift through the flocks. The water can also attract migrating ducks such as Common and Hooded Mergansers, among others.