Providing year round outdoor fun!
- Free Kayak rentals daily from July 5th - August 20th.
- Daily activities & classes from July 5th - August 20th 2022. Click the "programs" tab for more information.
- Free Fun Runs held every Wednesday in July & August
- Children's Activities at Arsenal Green Park every Friday Night in July 2022.
- End of Season Bash and Fireworks on August 20th 2022!
- The new sledding hill is now open! (State Street)
- Groomed snowshoe trail - Check the All Trails App!
- Snowshoe rentals and skating on the lake available
- Lighted Trail (December through March)
- End of Season BASH! (3rd Saturday in August)
- Winter Family Fun Day (2nd Saturday in February)
- Celebrate Trails Day (Last Saturday in April)
- Fairy Trail Opening (3rd Saturday in June)
- Waterfront walkway
- paved and hiking scenic trails
- Plenty of daytime parking
- Public restrooms
- Gazebo & Pavilions
- Picnic Tables
- Tennis Courts
- Pickleball Courts
- Basketball Courts
- Baseball and Softball diamonds
- Sand Volleyball Court
- Sports equipment & Kayaks
- Daily Activities
Rotary Lake at the center of the park is the focal point for birders. During the fall it is the epicenter of the local goose spectacle as thousands of Snow and Canada Geese descend upon it each day.
These honking throngs often contain less common species – such as Cackling, Greater White-fronted, and Ross’s Geese in their midst and birders should bring a scope to help them sift through the flocks. The water can also attract migrating ducks such as Common and Hooded Mergansers, among others.